If your phase I site assessment turned up indications of environmental hazards, you may be advised to conduct a more rigorous phase II environmental site assessment. Phase II is what is considered an “intrusive” environmental site assessment, which means that original samples of soil, groundwater, and building materials will be collected and analyzed for contamination.
When you require a phase II environmental assessment, you want to know that you are receiving the most accurate results and professional guidance possible, so it’s important to work with only qualified professionals. For an environmental site assessment you can trust, call Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc. We have nearly three decades’ experience conducting environmental site investigation, and we will put our extensive knowledge and experience to work for you, bringing you prompt, reliable results.
The purpose of a phase 2 environmental site assessment is to determine the type and extent of any environmental issues on site through rigorous sample testing. During a phase II environmental site investigation, the professionals at Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc. will:
- Collect soil, water, and vapor samples, including groundwater
- Conduct a chemical analysis of samples in order to determine presence/extent of contamination
- Install groundwater monitoring equipment for ongoing assessment
- Review results and compare to appropriate criteria
- Interpret results in order to provide suggestions for remediation
- Prepare a clear, comprehensive report detailing our findings, presenting a conclusion regarding the presence of any environmental contaminants on the property, and outlining a comprehensive plan of remediation (if necessary)
With over 28 years of experience in the industry, you can rely on Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc. to have the knowledge and tools necessary to conduct a thorough, accurate environmental site assessment. We will use a truck-mounted GeoProbe in order to collect various soil samples, and our hollow stem auger attachment allows us to drill and test groundwater, in addition to installing monitoring equipment for ongoing assessment.
Throughout the phase 2 environmental assessment process, our specialists will act with the utmost respect for you and your property, making sure that you understand the tests that are being conducted, as well as our findings. Our team members understand that a phase II environmental site assessment can be confusing and stressful, so we are happy to answer any of your questions and concerns. To schedule an environmental site assessment, or to learn how Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc. can best serve you, call or e-mail us today.