In addition to our other environmental services, Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc. is proud to offer HAZWOPER training to the businesses of Indianapolis and the surrounding communities. Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) training is federally mandated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for any employee working on a project where hazardous waste may be present.
HAZWOPER training covers five particular classes of hazardous waste operations, as classified by OSHA:
- Cleanup operations required by a governmental body, conducted at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Corrective actions involving cleanup operations at sites covered by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA), as amended
- Voluntary cleanup operations at sites recognized by governmental bodies as uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Operations involving hazardous waste that are conducted at treatment, storage, disposal facilities
- Emergency response operations for the release of (or threatened release of) hazardous material, without regard to the location of the hazard
Whether you are a new hospital employee who is required to obtain HAZWOPER certification before starting a job, or you are a first responder who needs to complete your annual refresher to supplement prior hazmat training, the environmental consultants at Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc. can help.
Hands-On Training From Experienced Instructors
Unlike other environmental consulting companies that offer hazardous materials training online, we provide hands-on training with experienced instructors who can expertly field any questions or concerns that you may have. HAZWOPER training is designed to teach you how to safely handle the cleanup of hazardous materials, so it is important to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the material presented. In our HAZWOPER training course, our instructors will provide you with practical experience and real-world examples that are easy to comprehend. Initial HAZWOPER training demonstrates how to identify potential hazards, as well as suggesting possible precautions that can reduce or eliminate those hazards in the workplace.
From the role of OSHA in the workplace to how to treat workers who have been exposed to hazardous material, we will cover it all. With over 28 years’ experience, our environmental consultants will draw upon our wealth of experience in order to provide you with thorough, professional hazmat training. To learn more about how the environmental consultants at Capital Environmental Enterprises Inc. can help you with HAZWOPER training, call or e-mail us today!